View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:06 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I’m sorry these are so short. IM SOO BUSY RIGHT NOW ]

the man flinched back as he was grabbed by sasuke and closed his eyes. “This is my job sir!” he yelled pushing back so he was freee. “I- I had to tell you I’ve been on the scene twice and we are all doing what we can” he said putting his hand up to defend himself.

Alexander didn’t move. He only cried into his dads shirt. Sobbing and holidays hik tightly like he was going to be let go. He buried his head into his arm and just shook his head.

She grinned “when I’d there a time not to go out?” she asked with a smirk getting up and tossing the pillow to the side.
Sasuke growls loudly as he begins to roughly push the cop away “ .... get the hell out of my house until you guys find the ones who did this. Or by my wolfheart name I shall do it myself now leave!” He yells loudly in anger but burning tears fell down his face as the door opens and Naruto in a white suit comes in. His sky blue eyes widened when he saw Sasuke in tears “ what’s happening? Sasuke why are you.. “ he hears Alexander and sage and immediately begins to walk towards the hallway “ Sage! Alexander! I’m home...” he says worried however he was more worried about what Sasuke would do because of whatever was going on
@Rubinaito