View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

”I fancy your right. Almost without a doubt” she said leaning back into the chair and looking at the tv, laughing every time they showed a picture of the bodies. Rachel was dark. Very darkest and one might say disturbed to some extent. She had knowledge on everyone, everyone important and her way of obtaining it was even more sinister than the things she found funny. ”but we did good. Didn’t we?” she suggested leaning over and looking at her from across the room. “And- even if we are on the list. We can just make some... phone calls” she said with a smile. Between the two girls they where owed many favours by many people. It came in handy when they were doing the dirty deeds.

the cop released such a heavy sigh his chest sank. “I wish I was lying but we’ve scanned the remains, done saliva tests, fingerprints and everything you could think of” he sighed. And at this point the young bit grabbed at his face than rushed off sobbing into his hands. The man buried her head into his one hand. “We’ve searched the apartment the bodies where found in. There where many pictures of them, taken from mere minutes before the time they were found. They were at the gas station together before they where taken or should I say abducted than taken to the motel room... there they were beaten and lasteky killed” he sighed and scratched his ear. “I know you’d like to see the bodies? I can arrange a sitter and we can take you to the morgue”
Quickly after hearing that one word.. Killed His mind snapped as he immediately stands up “ Screw the damn sitter!! Who did it who’s the filthy mutts that dare hurt my love!?” He yells In pure anger. “ who did it? Who the hell killed my husband? And why the he aren’t you out there doing your job?!” He growls loudly in anger and pure pain, tears flowing down his eyes as he growls “ and why him? Why Tord?! We just got married! We were finally happy! Why him?! Why them why take aspen?! Why take any of them!?” He yells as he grabs the cop by the collar shaking him roughly “ huh?! Answer the question why him!?”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 26th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.