Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Okay. So since Kila, Tide and Ori are wandering together:
@Summer Haze @Captain Toad)
@Zero to Hero

Kila led herself farther and farther away from the den that she was staying in, praying that Tide would keep an eye on Ori for her. Normally, Kila would never let her brother out of her sight - But, Kila desperately needed some alone time. Time to herself, to just enjoy some quiet. Lately it seemed she never got that, especially with her.. Very hyperactive best friend, and brother. She loved them, of course, but still... Sometimes I just can't deal with all the stuff. Kila's nose twitched, ears flicking as she walked. Occasionally, she would glance back to see how far she'd gone from the den, and hummed when it faded out of her view. No worries, Kila could find her way back using her best friend and her brother's unmistakable scents.

Kila stretched as she walked, letting her tail flick up to kink over her back as she walked. Maybe a good hunt would give me some sort of release, Kila decided, her amber eyes fixing ahead. She liked to use these kinds of things; Hunting, fighting, as distractions. Distractions from Kiyu's death. Kila was strong, alright? And she knew that. But she wasnt strong enough to face the loss of her adoptive mother. Even now, she had to struggle not to think about it, but trying not to, just made the thoughts come. So instead, the she-cat shook her head and continued forward, letting her thoughts go blank, focusing vaguely on the sounds of nature and the scents around her. She vaguely smelled the scent of cats, but she wasnt too worried. Cats often wandered around. So long as they didnt bother her, or her friends and family? Then, they were welcome around.

Kila took in a deep breath, tasting the air as she did. She could smell the strong scent of a squirrel, so she focused on that, taking a sharp left and veering around a tree. She allowed her trot to slow into more steady steps so she didnt startle the prey - Wherever it was. Kila just hoped it wasnt in a tree. She was good at many things, but climbing was not one of those things. Either way, there was plenty of prey where she was at, and she would bring some back for the others, too.

(Oh my, this worked out perfectly for what I had planned.)

*slightly earlier*
West wandered through this particular patch of forest with a bored gaze, his pure white tail waving back and forth as if he was angry. He was frustrated, but not angry, at having nothing to do because it let him sink into his own thoughts, and he hated that more than anything else in the world. It had been a moon since he'd left ThunderClan camp, and he almost missed the constant busyness that came along with being around a lot of cats. I need more friends. The problem was that there weren't many cats that ended up liking West when they first met him. They always seemed to get off on the wrong paw. Really, West just needed to make an actual effort.
He was distracted for a moment when his stomach growled, and he almost groaned when he realized he'd actually have to catch his own prey. There wasn't going to be a pile of prey waiting for him when he came home like when he was staying with the clans. However, he knew he had made the right choice by leaving. He would have just caused more trouble for ThunderClan if he had stayed. "It's alright, I'm skilled at hunting," He muttered to himself. The tom could almost imagine his sister's snickers if she had heard him say that. 'You always get too carried away when you hunt:' He knew that was exactly what'd she say.
Opening his mouth, he caught scent of a squirrel nearby. He followed it carefully, but wasn't able to get close before it spotted him and ran up a tall pine. As he gazed up at it, it flicked it's tail at him and made a sound similar to a laugh; as if it was mocking him! It took only seconds for West's eye to begin twitching, and soon he was launching himself up the tree after it. "I'll show you," He growled.

West was high up in the tree by the time Kila wandered close to it. He was balanced precariously on the uppermost branches, swaying slighting in the breeze. Unfortunately, the squirrel had just taken the leap and had landed in a nearby tree, and the tom was just wondering if he would be able to make that jump as well.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 18th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.