View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Blazingstorm felt welcomed by the Riverclan and Skyclan leaders and gave a half smile towards Grousestar. He wasn't sure what to think of Halestar, but would respect her nonetheless. Turing his attention away from them, he heard a new set of paw steps and a new clan's scent. Blazingstorm dipped his head to Gryewind as the feline approached. Thunderclan had made it and now the gathering could officially start. "I'm Blazingstorm, it's too bad two of the leaders couldn't make it, but it doesn't make the clans any less strong," he spoke, his gaze drifting to each cat again.

Finally it rested on Russetstar. Blinking a little, he decided not to go first and instead listen to at least one of the other cats before he spoke. It would calm his nerves seeing an example, but if he were volunteered, then so be it. Instead he took the question against the Riverclan leader. "You can start of if you please, I'm sure the clans are eager to see the new changes in the leadership after such a long time," he spoke, looking towards Halestar, Grousestar, and Gryewind, wondering if they'd agree or if someone else would step forward.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL