View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

As the four leaders settled themselves in, Grousestar couldn't help himself from continuously searching for the one leader they were missing, his ear flicking and a rather distracted look crossing his face, though he did hear what Halestar said and glanced back at her with a smile and a polite nod, figuring there was nothing in particular that needed to be said to that statement.
I hope there's no trouble with Thunderclan. Unless this is a normal thing for a clan to not show up?
His eyes glanced to the other three leaders for a sign that gave away that this was an abnormal occurrence but truly found none so he simply shifted his weight and allowed the thought to be pushed to the back of his mind, his full attention turning back to Halestar.

The brown tabby tilted his head a bit at the kind offer, his smile widening a bit and a look of happiness seeming to dawn on him, though internally he was a bit confused. This she-cat had seemed so.. Reserved, like the kind of cat who didn't want to have to particularly deal with other clans and now, she spoke with a friendly tone. Perhaps his personality had rubbed off on her? Or perhaps she had made up her mind on something. Nonetheless, it didn't bother him, if you were nice to him and his clan, he would in turn be nice to you and your clan, plain and simple.
"And the same offer is extended to Shadowclan on the behalf of Skyclan." The friendly tone was reflected in his voice, as clean and crisp as it was before.

"Now is.. The er.. Other clan coming, Thunderclan? Or should this simply continue without them? I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure how these gatherings work, I'm particularly new to the whole concept." He chuckled with a half-smile, glancing back down at the clearing full of cats as he waited for his answer.
Though he didn't have to really wait too long before he caught sight of a group of cats moving in to filter amongst the already crowded gathering place, it didn't take much of a brain to realize that this was the last clan arriving, Thunderclan. Within a few moments, the cat that was here to represent the clan was climbing up onto the rock formation to join them, the brown tabby waiting for the deputy to introduce himself to the group and meanwhile taking in his appearance and demeanor, trying to get a feel for the personality this cat held.
After Gyrewind had introduced himself, Grousestar immediately dipped his head with one of his signature rumbling purrs, that smile of his still glued to his face as he spoke to the other tom.
"Greetings Gyrewind, it is a pleasure to see that Thunderclan could make it tonight and a pleasure to meet you as well. As you.. May or may not know or remember, I am Grousestar of Skyclan." The leader couldn't be sure if he every actually did meet Gyrewind when they had fought for the liberation of Thunderclan or not and so figured it would simply be best to introduce himself again regardless, just as he had down for the other leaders and deputy.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?