View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 11:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@SpiralTheRival @Lunacross
Honestly, Sorrelskip wasn't exactly thrilled as well for this assignment- not because it was the cats who bothered her, but rather the dreary routine of simply patrolling every day- it was the type of activity that made her blood boil with boredom. She was a rather complicated cat, at the very least- her sister, Lilypelt, was kind an gentle, two traits that were hard for her to posses without also looking like a kit frustrated with playing the same game twice in a row. Letting her paws sink into the snow as she walked, a chill ran up her spine, almost seeming like claws, piercing into her skin. She didn't want to remember that moment when she'd looked Dapplestar straight in the eyes as a life was taken from the leader- perhaps it was because she felt a shred of remorse for her, or maybe just because she didn't care about the spotted molly enough to bother with it.

From what she'd gathered from this current walk, the old leader's son didn't seem to be any different from what she'd expected. Of course he'd hate her- she was hated easily without having to imprison somebody's mother in a cage, and to corrupt their clan with a sort of darkness- not exactly corrupt, of course, but she was a sidekick. It didn't matter that she wasn't the centerpiece of the entire thing, because change was all she needed, relief from the strenuous boredom of daily clan life. The she-cat's tricolored tail swished through the newly-sprouted grasses eagerly as she walked, her gaze shadowing over the barren, white lands. The few trees Windclan had must've been destroyed in the fire- it claimed lives, and while she wasn't so quick to feel sympathy for victims of any kind, she could tell that the sensation of being burned alive wasn't a very painless way to go, now was it?

"...I guess I'd say that I like hunting, if you define 'liking' as being good at it- though really, it gets repetitive when you do it all the time." Brings food to the clan, though- we all need to eat, that's for sure. She responded to Sparrowstep's question, the perky tom working to bring some sort of happiness and optimism towards the patrol. Towards his comment about the cold, she merely gave him a small reply, and a quick smile before continuing to walk, not wanting her own paws to freeze off in this weather, despite her semi-longaired coat of fur. "The cold's not the greatest."

Last edited by Fel; December 16th, 2016 at 11:29 PM.