Old October 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Zero to Hero

As they had headed back, Stormblaze made it into the clearing. He stopped for a moment, and watched Bleakpaw enter, holding his fish caught. After the warrior had offered to help his apprentice back on the territory, Stormblaze had heard Bleakpaw mutter something but hadn't really been able to make it out. He was able to guess that it had to do with him since Bleakpaw hadn't said it out loud. But the mentor was tired from the day training his apprentice and didn't feel like getting into a fight with him... for now. He did wish that Bleakpaw was less annoying, and knew that he wasn't the kind of mentor that Bleakpaw wanted. Stormblaze was sometimes disappointed with the apprentices he got, mostly because they seemed to believe they deserve more respect than they give their mentor - like Bleakpaw and Boulderglare - but he some good apprentices - such as Ripplepaw and Crowfoot. But he had to suck it up and train Bleakpaw like he had to do with Boulderlgare.
Bleakpaw padded into the clearing after Stormblaze, his neck aching from having to hold his head up to carry the fish. He regretted not letting his mentor help after only a few minutes on the way back to camp, but had been too proud to say anything to the gruff warrior. He was not happy with the mentor he had gotten, and already resented the next training session he'd had to go on. Why'd you give me one of the most up-tight warriors, Bucknight?? He'd never confront the leader on something like that, though. Tired, and slightly annoyed by having to spend so much time with his mentor, he rushed over to the fresh-kill pile and threw the two fish onto the top. The apprentice snatched up a minnow next, and swallowed it whole before whipping around and walking quickly to the apprentice's den with only a short nod of thanks to Storm as he went. To be honest, Bleak and his mentor were pretty similar in personalities, but they were sure to eventually butt heads; it was inevitable.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!