View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:27 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

"...You left her alone with our father and me, who can never do anything right! Maybe he didn't kill mom, but you left her with him, you left our mother with Boulderglare!" There were tears streaked down his cheeks as he spoke- he was placing the blame on somebody who was easy to target, because he was too weak to stand up for the cat who ruined his own life. He felt so guilty, because he couldn't save his mother from that fox, who took her life- at least, that's what his father said. Maybe even Rockkit coming back would be better than this- he didn't live with us long enough to start hating me, to see how terrible I am. Aspenmask pitied himself, and he threw tantrums when things went wrong, complaining and crying about everything he couldn't solve. He was scared easily, and the only solution to this was for him to follow cats that scared others- because nobody else was there for him, nobody else helped him through all of his problems- I had to fend for myself, because everybody left me behind- do you know what that feels like? He was crying, but didn't back down. If nobody trusted him, he could get rid of them. He could pick them off, one by one if he could. Shaking, the cat wasn't prepared for Mistpaw's attack, and as she lunged for him, he bowled over, screeching as his pelt hit the camp floor.
Mistpaw's pale eyes were flashing with anger, sick of the blame and sick of everything she's been through. Thinking about her life, the molly sometimes wished she'd never been born. What would've changed? Fallow would be alive and with Mistygaze, Stream never would've been attacked and maybe could've found a way to be with Moss, Rockkit might've even stayed, maybe Petaldown would even bee alive still... It was like everything would've been better without a mess up like her. Maybe she did deserve the blame, but she was actually searching for happiness now, and it was so hard when everything terrible is your fault. She wondered if Royalwatcher happened to be seeing this, watching his apprentice attacking her own brother. In her fit of rage, she continued to attack Aspenmask, leaping at him again as he was still on the ground. Her paw was raised in an attempt to slice his throat, something that Deathstalker had taught her moons ago, when she first became an apprentice. Right when she was about to strike his throat, the molly was able to stop herself. Mistpaw froze, her paw still in the air, and her pale orbs wide in fear of herself - but she had stopped attacking.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛