View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Wavepaw smiled in joy that she was finally an apprentice...I can swim and leave camp and hunt and do whatever I want! Nothing is wrong! she turned to her brother," Hey Mudpaw! Aren't you excited to be an apprentice finally!!"
Mudpaw was lost in his head What if I am a bad apprentice, what if I am a bad apprentice! What if I can't hunt or fight, what if I can't swim or even worse I drown!!! he shook his head glancing at Wavepaw," Huh? Oh yeah... being an apprentice, I can't wait-" he mumbled pausing, but was interupted by Wavepaw.
Wavepaw smiled," I know, I can't wait to see the territory and learn to hunt and fight and swim!"
Mudpaw glared at Wavepaw," You interupted me... As I was saying sarcastically, I can't wait to be mucking out the elder's den and playing hunt the tick, but seriously...," he gushed," I'm terrified, I'll make a fool out of myself and my mentor will be upset," he cringed in fear
Wavepaw burst into laughter at his fear," Mousebrain, you suppose to make mistakes!!!" she walked off.