View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Golden Demon

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Striding into camp after an accidental run-in with a Shadowclan tom on the border, Thistlesplash was thoroughly dazed and confused- he was really nice. She'd never known that cats from the so-called 'evil clan' could be that sensible and kind- he really had helped her when she'd gotten lost, hadn't he? Iceclaw, right? He was really great... I hope I'll be able to talk to him again, maybe next gathering if I'm able to go. Padding around the clearing, thinking about the black-and white, mysterious tom, she needed a distraction, quickly. Her eyes suddenly spotted Moonshade laying in the Riverclan clearing, and the warrior rushed over to her, sitting beside the molly in an attempt to make conversation. "Hey, what's up?" She asked, grinning in a rather perky tone, being an energetic cat who loved to talk, though she was a bit of a ditz when it came to more serious topics that she didn't really know too much about, like clan politics or recent deaths.
The she-cat opened her left eye, a emerald green against her silver splotched face. "Hey, Thistlesplash." She mewed in her usually soft voice, flicking her tail in greeting. "I'm just waiting for the moon to come up. What's up with you? You sound perkier than usual." Even though the other warrior was about 15 moons older than her, Moonshade was a watchful cat. Voice changes were her specialty.

Quote or Mention me in posts, as I usually forget to check on RPs sometimes :nuu: