View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[QUOTE=Suspiciousmindz;458783]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

She felt the weight hit her like a brick wall and let out a gasp of air as Ottertail tripped over her. "Fluff-butt! I didn't ask to be squished more!" she complained before his playful remark made her narrow her eyes. She quickly rolled over and jumped to her paws, ready to go. "Although I see my pain wasn't enough to phase this game, so you better run!" she replied, a small laugh in her voice. Sure, she was sore, but Mintberry wasn't going to allow Ottertail to win that easily. She didn't break anything or sprain anything so she knew she was going to be fine. The black and white she-cat was nice enough to give him time to react to her comment before she started to go after him, play alight in her hues once more.
"Heeey, it's not my fault you tripped and fell, clumsy!" Ottertail retorted quickly, a purr rumbling in his throat as he climbed off of her, his tail flicking back and forth. He was unsure if they were continuing the game at the moment, so his muscles were relaxed for the time being - and right now, everything felt calm and had a distinct air of friendly excitement. That was, until Mintberry's announcement - which caught the feline completely off guard and as soon as the words were out of her maw, his eyes widened almost twice as large. With a yelp of surprise, the fluffy brown tom scrambled to his paws and was off, through the clearing as quickly as he could run. He darted through different cats, trying to throw Mintberry off course... and as far as any dirty looks being thrown in his direction? Right now, the warrior was oblivious to them all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.