View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2022, 07:33 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Larkpaw

With the moon shining high in the sky, casting its light and elongating shadows across ShadowClan's camp, the lithe grey apprentice enforcer rose from her nest in the apprentice's den. Sure, some may think that this was not an amiable time for teaching rowdy kits, but Lark was teaching a Night Class, was she not? And that, however ironic, required night time for the Class to function.

She'd even brought backup, since Lark would never take a quad of kits into ShadowClan's grounds without help. Although, Larkpaw's mouth twisted downward into a slightly irritated scowl when she recalled who her backup was. Unfortunately, Frostscreech had been the only cat she'd been able to recruit at such a last minute time. She just hoped he wouldn't be too smug about it.

Slipping into the generously large Kit's Playden, Lark let her amber orbs adjust for a moment before raising her tail. "Pinekit, Meadowkit, Hollowkit, and Moonkit." Larkpaw didn't bother making her voice so loud as to wake every cat in vicinity. These kits should have been prepared, since she'd told them beforehand that they were to go out into the territory tonight. If the little gremlins didn't care enough about their lessons and failed to show up, well, that was the least of Larkpaw's problems. They'd just have to wait longer for their apprenticeships.

[ @Aries - Frostscreech / @Holly Jolly Ashie - Pinekit / @Streamtail - Meadowkit / @Erebus - Hollowkit / @Wingnettle - Moonkit | @/candy hearts., I know you were maybe planning to take a hiatus, so if you want me to knock Smokekit off this list for now lmk.
Smokekit has been replaced by Moonkit. ]
Meadowkit came bounding up, brimming with energy. "Hi! This is gonna be so fun!" She looks at Larkpaw with big wide eyes, her head tilted.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~