View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:54 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
"Sure but you know everyone will betray you if they can get on top of you and Naruto. So your a wolf? Thats barely monsterous more of a mortals pre form of dog..."
Hs laughs softly “ .... you don’t understand do you... We wolves don’t perform in shows, or stay in cages Like the lion and tiger: we may be small but we are far more powerful than any of you. Why do you think y’all are still living. I could’ve killed each and every one of you and none of you would know. You can run, you can hide. But a wolf only needs a enough luck to find you once. “ he says as he begins to stand the body now just a bloody mess on the floor. “ I am the alpha, killer of the former werewolf king, brother to the dragon and slave to the fox of flames. You are just a killer following orders like a mutt begging for a bone. But you can be so much more... if you actually see the hell we’ve made.. you are just a pawn but one day if you actually... do something worthy, something big! Something out of this world only than will you become the beast many fear.... like I”