View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I couldn't find your last post @.:Blue Wishes:. So I'm going off of vague memory. I also took the liberty in thinking since mompaws won't be doing lots until bunny grows older perhaps we have pond meet the cats [bunny, golden, tall ] as they are running back to save her in the territory now? If that's ok with you guys? @mompaws ]
[ I also forgot to congratulate you on rc deputy c: ]

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it, she needs food and something to drink and we don't have lots of time" Now moving quickly he constantly looked over his shoulder as he darted between the pine trees effortlessly, as if he were flying through the air. His breed was built for such easy flowing movement and it was certainly paying off as he moved along. Trying his hardest not to shake or rock the kitten too much. Than after a few minutes he finally slowed his roll turning to look over his shoulder for the thousandth time to check if goldenstar was following behind him like he had hoped. When he didn't see golden imdietly behind him he took the liberty to sit down and gently lay bunny on his stomach again to warm her whilst he waited, the shock of her cold body on his exposed belly was enough to make him gasp and flinch. He couldn't imagine the state she was in, how hollow she must feel being abandon like this? He knew she was starving and by the look of her pale gums was also very dehydrated, which was odd because you could let snow melt on your tongue but he supposed being a kitten and knowing something like that is also kind of odd. Trying to teach her how was also a lost cause, she couldn't possibly do anything right now while she was knocking on starclans door waiting for them to open up. He looked down the path he had come looking eagerly for goldenstar as he laid in the middle of a trod on path.
(( yeah that’s about it, and that’s fine as well
i don’t have enough time to post tonight so i guess mompaws could start if they wanted to ))