View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.
Cliffheart still couldn't make himself look at her. He didn't know what he would find there. He couldn't be sure that she was telling the whole truth. But then again, why was he making everything this way? Didn't he deserve to be happy? Yes, but what if what made him happy, wasn't what made her happy. He wanted her to be happy. And if that meant letting her go to live with a perfectly normal and healthy mate, then so be it. He could suffer that much to see her happy. He didn't want to tie her down, to keep her away from something better. He couldn't do that to such a beautiful cat. For the first time in his life, he felt as if he knew what he truly wanted. What he wanted was Scorchedpetal. He wanted her, and not just for her beautiful eyes and fur. But for her personality. She way of lifting him up. Keeping him straightened out and aligned, just as much as his splint. Now that he could look back on it, he could see what she had been grung to get to him. And now he felt terrible for it. He needed to stop moping around about his condition. Working up the courage, he lowered his head back down and turned to Scorched, where he saw her eyes turned towards the stars again and lit up with beauty. He felt an uncontrollable purr rise in his throat. Why couldn't he have noticed before? He loved her. Just hopefully she felt the same way back.
Cliffheart was able to work up the courage to lay his tail across her back, letting it drape over her shoulders in an embrace. "Thank you Scorched. Really, I...I don't really know how I could have done anything without you." He purred nuzzling her her in a pesky way, hoping to lighten the mood. "I still don't think I could be a leade though. It just doesn't seem right for me. Now sure, if I was asked, I probably would have the courage to turn it down, but I would jump all over it either. I don't really know how to handle the lives of others in my paws." He said a bit bash fully. He was lightening up, feeling better. Scorchedpetal was being a great friend t him, with her wise and encouraging words. He loved her for that, how she seemed to know the right thing to say at the right time.although, the dusty colored tom was about to make a remark about what he saw as a cheesy compliment, when she spoke again. 'Maybe you need to find your twin star.' Her words echoed in his ears. He was floored by it, and his spirits soared. Maybe this was it? Could it be? But what if she rejected him? Sure they hadn't known each other for too terribly long, but he assumed that the experience of everything amounted up for a lifetime of friendship, and maybe even a little more. He had to try, didn't he? "Look, uh Scorched, I uh....I want to ask you something." He said, taking a large nervous gulp. He had to swallow his nerves, or else nothing would come out. He had to push on. He started this now, he had to end it. He couldn't leave her hanging. "You said I need to find my twin star, and I couldn't help but think about all you've helped me through. You above all cats came to me and asked if I wanted to share your food. From then on we've been talking. It has been you who has comforted me through all this mouse dung with my leg. You're the one who has helped me out on this journey. I can see now that I think...." His nerves were getting stronger again, the fear of rejection growing inside him threatening to burst. "I think uh...I think I want you to be my twin a Star. The one who helps me to shine bright. But I...I also want to be the one to help you shine bright too. Like, ugh, I think what-- No I know what I mean. What I mean is... Uhh Scorched, I want to know if you'll be that one for me, my mate." He said. Almost as immediately as the words left his mouth, his fear rushed him and he glanced down at his paws, dragging them in circles in the dirt. Great, now she would hate him, unless he could save it real quick. "That is uh, if you want to I guess." He said with a bashful look up at her while his nose stayed pointed to the ground.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~