View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Terra's eyes widened. She had responded to her! Finally! She almost grew a small jack-and-the-beanstalk type vine from the empty pot beside her bed from the excitement. Terra suddenly wished she were wearing something spunkier than her blue denim jeans and red flannel t-shirt, although Ciara wasnt even looking at her. She was even more surprised though, when she continued to talk. "Great." She replied calmly, holding her cool. She refused to freak out over a conversation with her roommate. "What about you?" She asked in return, flipping onto her back so she stared up at the ceiling. She took out some throwing daggers out the leather sheath and threw them at the target by the doorway on her side of the room. Two hit next to the bullseye, the last one, dead accurate. Good, now i'm warmed up, she decided.
Her hand gripped her bow staff fighter almost to the point where her knuckles turned white ,there it was,that familiar warm feeling ,rage, she was trying to hold it down but she wasn't doing so good. "....fine." she answered you could hear a tad bit in her voice as well. You could tell she was trying to keep her cool too . Her crimson eyes flickered to the daggers that hit the target fairly well making her raise her eyebrow , if that target were an actual being the two daggers that she missed would have given it time to dodge the other and attack her. She didn't settle for that "you call that practice ? If it were a person it would have killed you because you didn't hit it the first time and that would have gave it time to dodge " she said .She wasnt an amazing fighter herself ,not enough to be considered an assassin but she was still good at what she did. SHe certainly didn't or tries not to miss.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )