Thread: Windy Hills
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2024, 06:11 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Windy Hills

A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat
Maplepaw blinked at Lightningstorm as they spoke. Wow, those were a... lot of opinions spilt over. She could almost agree with some of it. WindClan did have a lot of self-centered cats who wouldn't give a foxdung if somebody died, yet would absolutely shred you if you didn't agree with them. It honestly felt good to relate with someone. The last time she had? Well.. she was 3 moons old. A child. How many moons ago was that? She couldn't do the math. six moons ago but shh don't tell her Wait, Lightningstorm was explaining something? Maplepaw turned and listened as the medicine cat explained hunting to her. Huh, so WindClanners didn't always run? Well, nobody had told her that. Why was it the medicine cat's job to do it, when they were supposed to heal cats? This just added onto her list on why she didn't trust WindClan anymore.

Maplepaw crouched low to the ground, making sure her belly or tail didn't brush the floor, before she looked up into the air and sniffed. Eugh! The ogre's scent was so strong--and disgusting! Shaking her head, Maplepaw opened her maw. The ogre's scent was even stronger, but now there were more faint scents. There was one familiar scent... and that was rabbit. There were other scents that Maplepaw hadn't smelled much, like eagles which did kind of alarm her and mice. But who would eat mice? She wouldn't. Those were for ThunderClan. Taking a deep breath, Maplepaw glanced up at Lightningstorm, staring at them. Come on. For some reason, the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. It was like her throat had closed up, not allowing any sound to come out. Shaking her head, Maplepaw opened her maw, and one thing came out of her mouth. "Rrrrabbits." Well, at least she could get that out. There was way more prey, but Maplepaw was not saying anything more.

38/100
@Alchemist Kitsune [yes omg they could!!!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd