View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:46 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ yes I do. Multiple mates, I still have room for one more “ He Says purring softly as his tail waved a bit as he begins to lick Iriss nose. “ don’t worry she won’t be mad or anything she knows my heart and how I can love many beautiful angels ... and she does tend to flirt with them too but still I love her deeply and I love you deeply as well but of course if you can accept my love.” He says as he begins to stand up a bit. “ so tell me little angel become my mate? My love amongst the loves that have captured my heart like you did “

Iriss for once in her life was speechless. She had never really been asked anything that she was positive would change her life forever. She was really only used to questions that she could give smart, prickly remarks to. But she couldn't deny that she felt the same way towards Hades. It was a feeling she had never felt before. She cared for him deeply, but she was also concerned, for what if he had more than one mate and she had only met one. What if the other hostile mates wanted to kill her. She wanted to say yes, but she wanted to say no, so instead she just asked a question. "How many mates do you have right now?" Iriss asked, even though she knew she was not answering his question yet.