View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:46 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss looked at him in confusion. "Excuse me, don't you already have a mate?" Iriss asked. She had heard him say loves, but she highly doubted he had multiple mates already. Did Cress know about the multiple loves thing? Because Cress didn't seem like the nicest cat, and Iriss was pretty sure if she did anything to make Cress mad, she could consider herself dead. She wasn't annoyed, or mad at Hades, she was just confused. She did't know it was possible to be so confused about one cat. She had been confused when there had been many cats a few days before, or possibly that day, Iriss couldn't remember because she had left and taken so many naps things had just blurred together. She had made a friend, a enemy, and started to dislike one cat, and she had been unbelievably confused. But now she was even more confused, and she was only talking to one cat.
He smiles “ yes I do. Multiple mates, I still have room for one more “ He Says purring softly as his tail waved a bit as he begins to lick Iriss nose. “ don’t worry she won’t be mad or anything she knows my heart and how I can love many beautiful angels ... and she does tend to flirt with them too but still I love her deeply and I love you deeply as well but of course if you can accept my love.” He says as he begins to stand up a bit. “ so tell me little angel become my mate? My love amongst the loves that have captured my heart like you did “