Old January 15th, 2018, 08:13 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi
Oriolekit stopped and looked up as Surgestorm entered. Fear shone in her tiny kit eyes. Though Yellowpaw had tried to comfort her, the attempts had only made her less likely to freak out. She had not freaked out, and she had cleaned the mess she had made all except for the bedding. Oriolekit had heard the latest gossip in the nursery, it was all about how ThunderClan was terrible and how they were probably going to war. Even her and her brother sometimes played ThunderClan and WindClan. He always got to be the WindClan cat. "Surgestorm, what's happening?" She asked, trying to sound as confident as possible when she was really terrified. The female warrior had said something about injured, and something about ThunderClan. Yellowpaw had said ThunderClan wouldn't attack the nursery. Putting everything together Oriolekit had decided that they might be going to war with ThunderClan, but she needed Surgestorm to confirm it.
Surgestorm moved closer to the kit, his eyes adjusting to the darkness with every passing second. After a few moments of silence, his gaze met her fearful one. He didn't understand why she was scared at first - he wasn't going to punish her after she cleaned up her own mess. Yellow orbs searched pass her to his herb storage, finding it fairly neat. A few similar looking herbs were grouped together, but it was a good job for such an unexperienced kitten. She spoke first, and his gaze snapped back up towards hers at her question, looking startled. I forgot, she witnessed all of that... The medicine cat knew that there was rumors floating around, and certainly Blazingstar was going to announce this from the breezerock eventually. Would it really be okay for me to tell her..? Certainly, she would hear it eventually, but a large part of him just wanted to tell her because he thought she deserved to know. "There was a skirmish at the border. I'm not sure if they lost any cats, but one of our warriors... they didn't make it," Surgestorm spoke softly, his voice gentle despite speaking such drastic news. "Tensions are already high between us and ThunderClan, so this certainly means there is going to be a battle. Blazingstar and his advisors are going to plan to launch an attack on ThunderClan." His heart ached at the words he spoke aloud, already able to imagine the pain both sides would experience from this. He reached past the kitten and slowly sorted the mixed pile of herbs into two separate piles, finding the familiar action soothing.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 15th, 2018 at 08:17 AM.