Old January 14th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Family Finder for Mink!

Name: Starlingkit | Starlingpaw | Starling--
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance:
Reference | Reference 2
Starlingkit is a rather large cat, when you look at him you'll probably realize that hes a little pudgy in places. He isn't very muscly, but he is strong and still believes that he could become leader someday. He has a thin layer of dark black fur, and often times finds it hard to stay warm. His dark fur has light brown highlights on his flanks that stand out more when light hits them. He has large rounded ears that seem a little to big for his small kit body. Starlingkit's eyes are round, large and yellow, he had never had any trouble with sight. In general he is a very handsome tom.
Personality:
Mostly Starlingkit is an obedient kit. He tends to listen to what he is told without a second thought, and is overly trusting. He always thinks positively of any cat until they do something bad. Starlingkit is a kit who always gives second chances to a cat who has done something wrong. He may be considered stupid, because he can easily get himself killed, but he thinks he's doing it for the good of all the clans. Starlingkit never says things mean to cats and has infinite friends because of it. He is very sensitive and tends to seek out comfort from anyone if a cat even teases him playfully. Some may say that he's weak because he can't even take a joke, but Starlingkit dies not view himself as a weak kit, and he hopes that StarClan understands that he is not weak. He hopes to become one of the strongest warriors one day, and if very proud of his dreams. It is one of his weakest spots and if you tell him he's to weak to be a warrior, he will most likely never speak to you again.
Desired Role: Sibling
PPD: 13.30 Last time I checked
Roleplay Sample: Boop -This about average, but it depends on who I'm rping with
Other: