questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Blazingstream's Daughters

[ Character Views are not mine, nor a representation of mine ]
Name → KoikitKoipaw → Koislash
Age → 3 Moons
Gender → Female
Sexuality → Homosexual Biromantic
Appearance → - Click - Koikit is an average sized cat with a deep ginger base coat and even darker tabby markings running through the ginger, but layered over the ginger in large patches is solid black. Her face is black, with a white muzzle, with a ginger spot in the middle of her forehead. Her chest, underbelly and paws are also white. Koi's eyes are a rather pale yellow color.
Personality → When she's young, Koi is quite friendly and loving, but very sensitive. Every little thing bothers her, and she tries to always do what she thinks is right. Unfortunately, she isn't very accepting, and looks down upon those who are different. It brings out that other side of her, the rude and unforgivable side that she tries hard to bury. But she can't help herself when she sees something that seems wrong to her. She despises anything that doesn't seem normal, and strives only to do and be the best she can be. Unfortunately, when she becomes an apprentice, Koikit realizes that she is different as well, and forces it down, faking it like she's 'normal' and like everybody else.