View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer
Beespirit frantically entered the den holding a stick in his jaw to drag Logpaw in and keep him close,” Stay in the den Logpaw, and Don’t eat anything, okay?” He instructed before shuffling to Shinefang,” I want to know, is Logpaw playing mousebrained, or does he have a mental illness. He plays with his stick instead of other apprentices, and despite the fact that his kin are going to be warriors in a moon, he still can’t hunt, let alone properly defend himself.” He asked seriously.

Logpaw wandered around the den carrying the stick,” Stickpaw, now listen to me, pretend I’m grumpy old Beespirit- who claims he’s only twenty-seven moons old. Stay in the den and don’t eat anything.” He tossed the stick on a pile of leaves nearby, the weren’t herbs just scraps that had been swept upwhen Shinefang cleaned his den,” Stickpaw! I told you not to eat the herbs.” He scolded playfully rolling over onto his back with the stick in his jaw wriggling before getting up wandering around with the stick still on the pile of scraps.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 13th, 2018 at 03:40 PM.