Thread: Mapleclan
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Mapleclan

Frozeneyes sat in a dark corner of the warriors' den, staring at the entrance. As she stared out of the open hole surrounded by branches and leaves, she sat there waiting patiently for him to arrive. As she was sitting, her mind was swirling with thoughts and memories.
A large black masculine tom appeared, standing in the entrance of the apprentices den. He slashed his large pointed claws at her neck, bringing her to the ground. Frozen in horror, blood boiling. With multiple scratch wounds, the tom had eventually bled to death, after murmuring the words. "I will be back.. and I will bring more."

When is he going to get here. He said he would be back with more. More... more.I had come back and saw the warriors den empty. Everyone gone but me, sitting - waiting - in the shadows. For him.
@Shadow
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 13th, 2018 at 03:28 PM.