View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:28 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Its awesome for me!)
Hades laughs softly “ you can say that. “ he says purring softly when he watches wash Pacific a bit. He smiles “ yes she is. Either way, if she proves to be bad. You know what to do.” He Says almost darkly as he begins to lean forward as he leans forward and licks Cress’s nose A bit. “ If it makes you feel better how about we hunt together my love. It has been a while since we’ve been alone.” He Says with a soft warm purr. “ unless you want to meet the new girl?” He asks calmly as he sits down awaiting her answer. He may seem sweet now but when others with bad intentions come forward onto his land. He’s named hades for a reason
Cress smiled warmly at Hades, malice gleaming in her eyes as he informed her that should the need arise she could take action and kill the molly herself. She strongly disliked it when cats waltzed into the territory as if it were their own, but each and every one of them either joined them as one of Hades' subordinates or died by his or Cress' claws. It was wonderful to live there. She shifted and looked outside through the crack in the door that served as the entrance and exit. Her paws were itching to go out and explore the 'graveyard' as she had dubbed it and find some trinkets from the corpses to claim as her own. Things such as collars, loose teeth, claws, and if she was lucky, glimmering earrings given to the now deceased cats by pet owners. However, Hades offer too hunt was too tempting to pass up. "I would love to go hunting with you, darling." She replied and licked his nose gently before moving over to the door.