View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:43 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

"Pacific, you know that's my thing." Cress purred, stepping out of the shadows. She was a beautiful cat, her appearance strikingly like a lion's; her fawn-colored fur blended in easily with the wooden walls, and it was her eyes that were the tell-tale signs of her presence. "Catching rabbits for Hades, that is." She added as an afterthought. While she was pleasant enough around Hades and his other mates, she was quite the malicious cat and enjoyed hunting down prey just to watch them die. She would've loved to kill cats as well but any cat that strayed into their territory were at the mercy of Hades. She slipped over to Hades and trailed her tail teasingly under his chin before joining Pacific at his side. "Darling, you've still got blood on your fur!" She exclaimed with dismay and hurried to lick the rabbit-blood off of Pacific's pelt. She was an avid believer in clean coats- and blood was an annoyance to wash off. Weaving around the duo she scented the air and narrowed her eyes. "There's another cat here. In the attic." She mentioned and looked over at Hades. "Another cat who you've taken pity on, I presume?" Cress asked.
@Swiftheart @Sasukewolf (madness) Sorry for the poor quality, I've got a little writer's block.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 12th, 2018 at 09:43 PM.