View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he begins to stand up again “ .... “ he sighs softly as he sits down. He was always told that he was too nice for his own good. “ ... fine. You may stay. But be warned many tend to come here and challenge me. Do not worry I’m easily defeated.” He Says calmly as he jumps down to her and begins to walk up to her looking at her straight in the eye. “ I have plenty of places for you to rest or make a bed in here. So go ahead and pick a spot. My mate may be coming shortly so if you wish to be useful or simply for the sake of it. Go hunting I will as well but due to a .. recent mistake. I’m injured and won’t be able to catch something big so do help us out a bit okay?” He asks with a soft smile as he begins to walk by her. “ Iriss huh? Well welcome to my home. I don’t really kick anyone out unless they lose my trust so you don’t have to worry there. Just provide and help my home out a bit. “ he says with a playful smile as he begins to walk off now following the sound of a bell nearby.
@Reverie

He soon reaches a box and sees the little kittypet, he flicked his ear a bit as he begins to step forward a bit “ hello? May I ask why are you so close to my home?” He asks darkly claws out just in case. Hi sometimes a kittypet comes to challenge him as well. He doesn’t let up unless he knows the cat isn’t a threat.
Pacific was carrying a freshly caught rabbit,hoping it would be enough for Hades.It had been getting much colder here because of leafbare,but she still managed to hunt well.The odd colored tabico she-cat paused,able to see the abandoned building ahead.A few new cats had came,but Hades had left recently.A few moments ago infact.She looked around,sorting out the smells around her until she Finnaly smelt him,along with the scent of kittypet.'Hades will fight them off easily if they attack,even with wounds.He can beat any of these cats here.' she thought confidently,walking over to the pair.She dropped the rabbit,but was sure to keep it away from the kittypet in case they tried to take it.She started to open her mouth to say something to both of them,but changed her mind,wondering how this would play out.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord