Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Doekit @FadingEchoes
Honeykit @PhantomRiderYT
Fiercekit @Deranged Llama
Sunnykit @Lonestar23
Gingerfrost @Megan)
Sweetfox had never wanted kits, but now she was busting due any minute, she felt pain and soon she felt pain and a she-kit that looked like Gingerfrost was born, she never liked Gingerfrost and ofcourse a kit had to look like him. Soon came another she-kit looking like Gingerfrost, then came another kit, a tom who looked more like her. Then another kit who looked more of a mixture of them. She heaved in relief. Looking at her four kits, kits she didn’t want, she knew it was wrong not wanting her kits, she wasn’t going to abandon them to another queen and return to warrior duties, as after all, then Gingerfrost that foxhearted tom, would influence the kits greatly. She scowled at the thought of it, then turned back to the squirming kits. they need names... She looked at one tom, one who looked like her,” Fiercekit, you will defy your father and be a strong warrior who cares for she-cats.” She smiled before seeing Gingerfrost entering,” I’m naming- I never wanted you as a mate or the kits.” She growled softly,” It’s alright kits she looked at the kit that wasn’t looking excessively like Gingerfrost or her,” Doekit is a good name for you. Never be like your father little one.” She flicked her tail to the she-kit who looked like Gingerfrost,” Honeykit suits you, never be sumbisive to a tom. You hear me?” She glanced at the disapproval of Gingerfrost and chuckled,” You hate this huh.” She turned to the kits, the last kit, she reminded her of a beam of sunshine,” How about Sunnykit, you are the sun in this world that will destroy your father once and for all.” She murmered licking the kits ignoring Gingerfrost.
(I'm actually Doe and Ginger.)
GingerFrost glared disdainfully at the queen, his tail flicking with interest as his gaze flickered over the kits, resting on each before moving to the next. "The names are fine, I could care less what they're called." He sneered, his ears twitching.
Doekit let out a silent meow, stretching her small limbs with her fur fluffed up from the cold.
(Really bad writer's block)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!