View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 02:54 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: earthclan(vineclan)

(( I Haven't been on much, sorry bout that, But I'll still reply when I get the chance. School has become a pain since EOC's are in 2 weeks...))
form:
name: LightClaw
personality: Usually quiet. She rarely talks to anyone, preferring to be alone than e around people. She often voluntarily guards the camps entrance at night, and that's the time she is usually most social, although nobody really notices.
looks: Boop!
anything strange? She has two Separate personalities, And they show equally, depending on whether it is Day or Night. Also, she Rarely sleeps.
family: They are all Dead, and part of her secretly blames Greenvine, although she dares not say it aloud.
Rank: Apprentice/ Warrior. She Does the duties of both, and although she is an apprentice, she sees herself as a warrior.
element(if any?): Pretty Obvious. Light. She can Summon Balls of light, and use it To either cast light on objects/areas, or momentarily blind opponents. She can also manipulate the color of the light the balls emit, although that isn't really usefull.
other: This is the Clan of Earth, and we must all work together to protect our leader.

Last edited by Akari; January 6th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.