Old December 29th, 2017, 08:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Spiral Gives Advice To Your Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Alrighty spiral , let’s see what kind of advice you can give to my little bean Frostmoon . She was thinking about running away from shadowclan to search for her parents , but now after the death of her would-be mate she’s wondering if she’s mentally stable to do so . What do you think ? In return a cookie of your choice shall be given

Spiral: Well.. do your parents want you or did they leave you? Mentally stable or not, would this be loyal to your clan? I mean that should have been your first concern! Then again I know nothing about these `clans` or much so who am I to care? Frostmoon do you have a idea of where you parents are? Make a plan first! Don't be reckless like your mate, assuming they were because I mean... they didn't die of old age I'm guessing. Then again if it's been a recent death, rest. I don't actually care about you well being of course but give it sometime to let your heart heal! Then go on your stupid quest or whatever. Anyway please no chocolate cookies! Ya know, werewolf and all.. related to weredogs.. you get it, right? I don't have a favorite kind of cookie.. they all so good!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc