View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:30 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Shadepaw bounced up and down, her paws unable to hold still. It felt strange not to be walking near her mentor. Instead, Buttercupbreeze was striding near the front of the pack, her creamy fur a ghostly figure in the moonlight. Shadepaw blended right in. She barely was a flicker of movement, aside from her eyes. The whole clan was bristling with unrest. Shadepaw hadn’t taken place in the war, but her clanmates had come back with enough scratches and bloody wounds to show her how deep the clans resentment ran. She herself had witnessed the battle patrol go out, and return after a day’s of fighting, battered and bloody. She was just glad she hadn’t had to take part in it. But, tonight would be worse. Nothing was worse than losing. Even being bloody and scarred never stung as much as the bitter wounds of defeat, especially when you were the invader. She looked around at the other apprentices, hoping to see the friendly gaze of Silentpaw. Shadepaw couldn’t wait to go to her SECOND gathering! If it was as fun as the first, she would definitely enjoy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw was so excited not only was this her first gathering she got to go with her sisters! Walking along with her Clanmates she held her head high, her tail the only sign she was nervous. Finding an empty space in the clearing she sat down looking up at the deputies and leaders. What would it be like? Being up on the Sea stones? She wondered her head slightly tilted. When Fleetpaw came to sit with her she offered a smile. Hearing the question she gave an eager nod. That was a definition yes, no doubt. She let out one of her silent purrs, it made no nose but rattled her body. The white and pale gray apprentice was excited for the gathering to start, and find out what would happen.
Shadepaw soon saw Silentpaw sitting by some other apprentices. (Finally going to have the two interact! ) Shadepaw bounced over, sending pebbles flying in her wake. “Hi Silentpaw! Hi Fleetpaw!” She dipped her head to the two, and plopped down on her stomach, exaggerating her tiredness. “This is your first or second gathering, yes? It’s my second,” she added brightly. She waited for either Silentpaw to nod or Fleetpaw to respond. The moon arched brightly over the sky, and Shadepaw sat up fast. The stone she was laying on was sharp. She bit her tongue on the pain. “I liked my first gathering. I’m assuming this is your first?” She repeated the question, forgetting she had already said that.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!