View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:20 PM
bruh head

Default Re: The suffering: 3 clans, 3 problems, one end.

Name: Minnowslip
Age: 26 moons (Two years and uhh, two months I'm pretty sure anyways)
Looks: Minnowslip is named after her flashy silver pelt, and her small size. This makes her so that she can easily fit into small spaces, and her fur is short and slick. Her eyes are a dark shade of a light blue, that seem to get darker the closer her iris gets to her pupil. There's just the slightest trace of tabby stripes running down her back, but ending at her tail.
Personality: Minnowslip seems to be all around a cheery cat, having the bad habit of calling mostly any cats she meets her "friends", though it is pretty true. She's good at talking to other cats, and always just seems to know what to say to them to make them feel better. She starts to trust others very quickly, which tends to lead to both bad and good.
Role and Clan: SoulClan warrior
Family: Lilywhisper could be related to her?
Love interest or mate: eh
Other: oop more cats coming
Questions: nah m8

Name: Dulldusk
Looks: Dulldusk is almost a frail looking tom, being a dark ginger tom Somali, though his back and paws are dusted with a light shade of gray, managing to look subtle compared to his pelt. Like most Somali breeds, he has a long fluffy tail, and a pelt of fur to match. He has wide, two different colored eyes. One is a bright green shade, and the other is a dark golden color.
Personality: Dulldusk is an... odd one. Half of the time he seems to lack emotions, while the other half of the time, he's exposing them strongly. He's just a bit shy about meeting new cats, but around those he k ones he could keep on running his mouth without a problem. He usually tries to do his best, though he tends to fall short of his goals since he can't usually commit to something fully.
Role and Clan: MadClan warrior
Family: Open
Love interest or mate: can his crush be Foxblood?
Other: aye I have a love triangle suggestion: Dulldusk could have a crush on Foxblood, who has a crush on Darksoul on him maybe? I mean I dunno
Questions: nah

Last edited by aleka!; October 4th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.