View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:21 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

-- @Estelle @gs29513 --
{obs, the post order is me, Estelle then gs }

Weaselskip nodded in confirmation. This would be a quick and smooth patrol or so she hoped at least. Her tail flicking the grey molly led the trio out of camp towards the Shadowclan border. This... would be interesting. Despite her constant activity around Windclan, this would be her first time leading a patrol, and what pleasurable company to do it in. She adored any activity that involved little Hailpaw, and well this Skunkblaze would just be tagging along for the ride it seemed. Finally reaching the beginning of the border she gestured Skunkblaze, "Go on, I'll be teaching Hail here a bit about the borders. If you want to go ahead and mark them, you're free to do so. Just... don't go ahead and do anything stupid. I may lack appreciation for my clanmates, but I have no interest in explaining why a clanmate lost their head to Brindlejaw." With that done and dusted she turned back to Hailpaw and nodded towards the invisible scent line. "This is our border with Shadowclan. It is often marked by a tree or a stone... something more physical but you have to use your nose to make sure you don't accidentally cross it."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee