Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The tiger stripes tom narrowed his eyes for a moment, but he didn't object the she cat. The tom looked around the tree. It was what he was made for. Being apart of Thunderclan, climbing was important to the cats of this part of the forest. He latched his claws on the bark as tightly as he could. At her voice, his ears twitched; definitely a she cat. And, judging based on her scent? Definitely Riverclan. He hopped up another branch, hoping to keep himself sturdy, but he almost lost his footing. He grunted as he lifted himself up to a higher branch. On this branch, the tom could clearly see the feline. The soft sunlight gave her pelt a sort of “sparkle” that has him, at first, very speechless. Her fur was already a red, but the sunlight made it seem brilliant. Tigerbreeze caught himself in the act. In his younger days he would had flirted his heart away--but he couldn't do that to Desertpaw. Besides, Storkflight wouldn't be too proud that he wasn't defending his territory. Just allowing some she cat to make comfort in their home. “You are someone else, technically.” He grasp his two paws on an upper branch, being able to see her more clearly. He flashed her a smile. “You're not from Thunderclan. Which also means you shouldn't be here.” He was being lenient. He was being nice. That's generally who Tigerbreeze was--a nice cat. He didn't want to be ferocious, at the moment. Aside from that, the she cat didn't look harmful at all. Truthfully, he had been thinking of Desertpaw, and hoping to see her, but he buried that feeling down. This feline didn't know who he was or who Desertpaw was. However, Tigerbreeze gave a slight chuckle, almost dark than anything. He could had snorted, but instead he cocked his head to the side. “Apparently it got you lost,” he says, then bringing up one paw as if to scratch his nose. “Because you're not where you're suppose to be. New flash, Riverclan is across the border.” He quieted his voice, looking down the tree just to make sure no other passerbys could hear them. Then he flicked his bright hues to look at her once more. He hopped onto the branch his two paws were holding, able to completely see her. Though the tom kept his distance. No cat should trust someone from another clan. Instead he flicked his tail at her words, but kept his eyes forward ahead. Maybe at this spot he could detect the one who had been filling his mind constantly. Maybe...hopefully. “Who says I was in a hurry?” He said rather briskly as he felt his whiskers began to quiver. “Pfft, I like exploring my territory. You know, the place where I live. The place I am allowed to be in. The place I don't have to worry about being chased off. You know, my home.” He replies, probably info off too many hints at once. But he hoped she got his drift; she wasn't suppose to be here. Yet, secretly Tigerbreeze didn't really mind at all. He was quite the playful feline, but he wanted to be a good warrior for his clan. The right thing was to chase her off, but the right thing would also to keep peace. Maybe...he could do both? Tigerbreeze shook his head, flicking his eyes towards the red flaked she cat. “So...Shadowclan residing with Riverclan now?” He asked, his paws itching on top of the bark he was on. He was ready to run, but he stayed still. He didn't trust this cat.
The young red-furred warrior continued to watch the Thunderclan male slowly make his way up the tree to get a better view of the so-called trespasser that she was. She scratched her neck with one paw, titling her head to the side with a curious, slightly amused smile on her maw. He hoisted himself up onto another sturdy branch, slightly higher up in the tree than she was and Wildfire couldn’t help but notice how he seemed to stare at her, speechless, it made a lightened blush come onto her muzzle and a polite smile slip onto her maw as she met his eyes. “True, I am someone unlike you have ever seen before - I like saying it that way.” Wildfire said, the warrior watching as he grasped a branch with his two front paws and flashed her a smile of his own. She blinked at the other cat, her long tail twitching as it limply hung off the branch. “Also true, but you see, the camp is so crowded with cats - this place is much more quieter and less hectic.” The red and orange-furred female listened to his words with a raise of her eyebrow and a smirk now resting as her expression. “Wow, so smart for a tom-cat.” Wildfire teased him, looking towards her clan’s land for a moment, “I suppose my company is frowned upon here, which I am not surprised - though I am not really causing any harm, am I? Not interfering with your, strange, activities or stealing prey.” The long-furred Riverclan warrior mentioned, poking the male’s face with one paw. Another bored, dulled expression came onto her face as he explained over and over again how this place was his home and towards the end, Wildfire tilted her head back and gave another quick roll of her eyes. ‘You really want me to leave that badly, love?” She said, not looking at the tom as she said this and lazily watching a few leaves sway in the light breeze above her. His question, however, made Wildfire look towards him for a moment. “Yep. The whole clan in Riverclan’s camp. The Medicine Den is packed with injured and apprentices are getting into fights.. It’s pure chaos. Why would I be out here if that wasn’t the case?” Wildfire murmured, but it was just a mere excuse - she loved to explore and break the border ruling. That was her true reason to be out here.