Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

Wildfire hummed a small tune to herself as she turned onto her back, looking up at the leaves and smiling at how beautiful it looked when sunlight broke through the small cracks of the branches and greenery. She lifted her paw and paws at a leaf ever so slightly, quite content in her surroundings, though her ears perked at the tampering of paws and the young she-cat’s amber-hued eyes flickered to the side, watching with a slight raise of an eyebrow as a cat, almost definitely Thunderclan, pranced through the undergrowth like he was the happiest cat in the whole world. It almost made the warrior utter a snicker of amusement, but she kept quiet, watching this tom from her comfortable perch. Wildfire let back all her sounds as she watched as he seemed both confused for a moment and then excited, running all over the place, even around the tree that she rested in. She wasn’t surprised in the slightest when he stopped and gazed up at her in the leaves and branches of the tree. She tilted her head to the side with a smirk on her maw when his smile turned to a frown. “What’s wrong? You thought I was someone else, love?” Wildfire purred, letting a small chuckle slip as she rolled onto her stomach, resting her chin on her paws as the tom heaved himself up the tree slightly, trying to get a better view on her, probably or something - she had no idea how cats acted sometimes. The male’s question made the warrior give a snort and roll of her eyes. “Me? Get lost?” She remarked, “With that powerful of a stench coming from the Thunderclan border, I don’t think anyone could get lost out here.” The orange-furred female’s whiskers twitched at him, “So, what’s got you in a hurry, hmm? You seemed to be running as fast as a hare being chased by a starved Windclan cat.” Wildfire excluded the information to why she was here, nor did she care.
The tiger stripes tom narrowed his eyes for a moment, but he didn't object the she cat. The tom looked around the tree. It was what he was made for. Being apart of Thunderclan, climbing was important to the cats of this part of the forest. He latched his claws on the bark as tightly as he could. At her voice, his ears twitched; definitely a she cat. And, judging based on her scent? Definitely Riverclan. He hopped up another branch, hoping to keep himself sturdy, but he almost lost his footing. He grunted as he lifted himself up to a higher branch. On this branch, the tom could clearly see the feline. The soft sunlight gave her pelt a sort of “sparkle” that has him, at first, very speechless. Her fur was already a red, but the sunlight made it seem brilliant. Tigerbreeze caught himself in the act. In his younger days he would had flirted his heart away--but he couldn't do that to Desertpaw. Besides, Storkflight wouldn't be too proud that he wasn't defending his territory. Just allowing some she cat to make comfort in their home. “You are someone else, technically.” He grasp his two paws on an upper branch, being able to see her more clearly. He flashed her a smile. “You're not from Thunderclan. Which also means you shouldn't be here.” He was being lenient. He was being nice. That's generally who Tigerbreeze was--a nice cat. He didn't want to be ferocious, at the moment. Aside from that, the she cat didn't look harmful at all. Truthfully, he had been thinking of Desertpaw, and hoping to see her, but he buried that feeling down. This feline didn't know who he was or who Desertpaw was. However, Tigerbreeze gave a slight chuckle, almost dark than anything. He could had snorted, but instead he cocked his head to the side. “Apparently it got you lost,” he says, then bringing up one paw as if to scratch his nose. “Because you're not where you're suppose to be. New flash, Riverclan is across the border.” He quieted his voice, looking down the tree just to make sure no other passerbys could hear them. Then he flicked his bright hues to look at her once more. He hopped onto the branch his two paws were holding, able to completely see her. Though the tom kept his distance. No cat should trust someone from another clan. Instead he flicked his tail at her words, but kept his eyes forward ahead. Maybe at this spot he could detect the one who had been filling his mind constantly. Maybe...hopefully. “Who says I was in a hurry?” He said rather briskly as he felt his whiskers began to quiver. “Pfft, I like exploring my territory. You know, the place where I live. The place I am allowed to be in. The place I don't have to worry about being chased off. You know, my home.” He replies, probably info off too many hints at once. But he hoped she got his drift; she wasn't suppose to be here. Yet, secretly Tigerbreeze didn't really mind at all. He was quite the playful feline, but he wanted to be a good warrior for his clan. The right thing was to chase her off, but the right thing would also to keep peace. Maybe...he could do both? Tigerbreeze shook his head, flicking his eyes towards the red flaked she cat. “So...Shadowclan residing with Riverclan now?” He asked, his paws itching on top of the bark he was on. He was ready to run, but he stayed still. He didn't trust this cat.