Screechkit
[Screechpaw] [Screechowl]
[Screech] after Alderscreech
[-owl] for often sneaking out at night after Tawny’s attack owl
;:Gender:;
Female [cisgendered]
;:Appearance:;
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Screechkit is a large, somewhat burly looking cat with long legs and a lean build, but she isn't as big and burly as she looks, she just has long, thick fur that seems to stick out everywhere, impossible to tame. It's a rich ginger color with darker russet tabby markings. Her eyes are a soft pastel blue color, rimmed with a darker shade, and she has a sprinkling of black across her nose and lips. Her tail is a bit longer than what's usually considered average, as are her legs, but this is normal for a WindClan cat, though even a bit long for that.
;:Personality:;
+ Gentle + Cunning + Adventurous +
= Sensitive = Blunt = Unexpressive =
– Incautious – Distant – Fiery –
Screechkit is gentle, and often worries that when she's playing, it's just too rough and she's hurting them, therefore goes too soft and often loses any fighting games, and starts to distance herself from others purely out of humiliation at losing every fight, but secretly happy that nobody got hurt. And even if she did cat hurt, Screechkit wouldn't say anything, not wanting to make the other feel bad. But even still, she is normally rather blunt, and although she herself is sensitive, she doesn't really understand that being so upfront is painful for others, even though she always tells the truth, no matter how painful, and is rather unexpressive about it, seeming like she doesn't care. But she's sensitive about her own feelings, and is quite easily offended. But sheusually hides her emotiond under an emotionless mask tyat she was quick to perfect, and very raely drops. She quickly starts to believe that Gingerflame hates her, and she pushes him away and just about everyone else too, slowly growing a fiery temper, but it doesn't show at first, and few even notice because of how distant she is, avoiding others as much as possible. And she can be rather snappy, which brings out her temper. Normally, Screechkit avoids others, one reason being to keep from losing her temper, and as result of believing that her father hates her, of really puts her down, and she's constantly trying to do her best and impress him, but also trying to keep from getting close to anyone. And by the time she's an apprentice, Screechkit will have grown cunning, constantly thinking up plots to impress her father and get him to stop hating her, still oblivious to his love. She has a silver tongue, and Screech can be very manipulative with her words, and is very adventurous, often doing things that are against the code, and growing a love for sneaking out at night alone and exploring, sometimes wandering a bit too far. And soon after, Screechkit throws caution to the wind, and becomes rather reckless and disobedient, rarely doing what she's told.
;:RP Sample:;

Quote:
Horseradish nodded, flashing her a gentle smile and then turning to study the ground in an embarrassed manor, a trick he often found useful. “Yeah,” he muttered, shuffling his paws slightly, “fighter. It's the rank that defends the Syndicate and learns mostly combat skills,” he replied, being as vague as possible without seeming vague at all, since the name somewhat spoke for itself. He looked back and refocused his amber hues on hers, then quickly looked away, still pulling off the somewhat embarrassed act. “It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Feathersong,” he replied, shaking himself, as if ridding himself of embarrassment that had of course, never really existed, but had been well displayed and easy to think of as real, which was the whole idea, since he knew that if he were in Feathersong's place, he probably would've fallen for it, as many cats did. He slowly went back down into a comfortable crouch, now fairly certain that she was caught, trapped under his spell, though not entirely, nor in the way he had planned. Already, Feathersong seemed like the perfect victim of his affection, which usually was just what a cat wanted, but not with him. You don't want to catch Horseradish's eye, or you do, but not for very long. Nobody really like Horseradish, only who he pretended to be, which didn't bother him, though few even took a chance at being alone with him, not once they actually met Horseradish, which Feathersong had not.

Nor had his other victims, as he was a bit of a cheater, and never played fair when he toyed with others' hearts, mind and emotions. Fun as it was, it had its downsides as well, and he could never be sure of how one would react. If the heartbreak would destroy them, or drive to a deep desire for revenge, the latter one being very undesirable, and he would probably have no choice but to kill them if that happened, though he may leave them alive, if he thought that killing them wasn't worth it, and they posed no threat. He was quite confident that Feathersong posed no threat at all, although whether this pleased him or disappointed him, Horseradish wasn't quite sure. But little matter, since that was of no concern until later on, maybe a couple of moons into the future, if not a season or two. It depended on how long he could stand to be around her, this time period varying depending on that cat and their personality. “I'm not sure, but it's not a pleasant thing to live with. One day you've got a friend my your side, the next day, they've been killed, but such is life,” he said quietly, his eyes glazing over with memories as he remembered faintly a best friend of his from kithood. Their death had been devastating to him, and had practically turned him into what he was today. He shook himself, pushing down his memories and refocusing on what was going on now, that being all that mattered.

“Mmm… that's true I suppose,” Horseradish meowed, nodding his head in agreement at what the SkyClan warrior said next, his amber orbs darkening for a split second as she spoke. “And yes, but why should I worry about that? I've done nothing wrong, nothing to provoke anyone,” the mottled fighter said, all if which was only half true, since no, he'd done nothing wrong to do with SkyClan currently, though he couldn't say that that was true about the Syndicate, since he had many cats angry at him, for various reasons that he couldn't name. “And that it is, but not much of out territory is exposed to sunlight, and there's other cats everywhere. Here, there's usually fewer cats,” he replied, this being one of the few things he'd told her that was not a lie, as a great majority of what Horseradish said was usually a lie, unless he was speaking with a cat that already knew his true personality. He easily could've asked why she was at the border, not to mention alone, since most cats knew better than to do that, especially after that humiliating battle, which Horseradish still resented the very thought of. He looked past Feathersong, into SkyClan territory, scanning for other cats, almost hopeful at seeing some, then maybe he could put on a show. But when there was none to be seen, he showed no sign of disappointment.

“Oh? I'd say that I'm the lucky one,” Horseradish purred, a bit surprised by the flirty air he picked up from what she said, but not about to show it. “You see, I'm lucky to have met such a friendly, pretty she-cat with a name that matches, instead of someone else,” he purred, picking each word careful before he spoke it so that he didn't say anything that seemed ill intentioned or rude. He wasn't known for saying things like that, but it even he slipped up every now and then it said something hurtful, though there were many times when he would've very much liked to say something hurtful, but had to restrain himself and hold on to his friendly and harmless air. Despfeedhow hard that could be sometimes, and he would've much preferred to say something that stung and hurt them, which was what he often did to healers, weak cats that weren't good for anything, as anyone could learn their "skills", and then there would be no reason to keep the weaklings around anymore, and it would be very fun to rid the Syndicate of all those weak links and extra mouths to feed, that being all they were. “It's quite a coincidence– I mean, that both of us just happened to be at the same place, same time,” he purred, knowing that this would only get to her if she believed in StarClan, which he did, but had no father in it. His faith rested solely in the Dark Forest, the Place of No Stars, or whatever everyone was referring to it as nowadays.
It will usually match the length of the post I'm replying to.
;:PPD/Activity:;

Last edited by doghouse; August 12th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.