View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Midge's Adoptables "Contest"

Checkers

Basic Information
Checkers
[Twolegs named him for his white and red fur, he does not understand the reason for his name fully]
Breed: Unknown mix
Heritage: 100% Kittypet
Birthplace: Unknown [assumed to be a twoleg house]
Sexuality: Homosexual
Current Residence: Twoleg Place

Personality Traits
Excitable || Adventurous || Upbeat || Eager || Happy || Scared of darkness || Clumsy || Reckless

Personality
Checkers is a very outgoing tom, he tends to be a explorer more than a lazy kittypet [and is easily offended and pushed to anger by any terms used against him that involve kittypets being lazy]. He likes to adventure, and go everywhere other than the spots that he knows and his comfortable with. Every day is a new adventure for him and he greets it with a positive attitude and motivation. Checkers is rarely ever grumpy, because he sees almost everything as a chance to learn or do something exciting. He likes to thing of his life as a story, and that hes the author. He likes to add surprises and adventures to his "story". He always returns to his twoleg house to sleep making him very predictable but not vulnerable. Checkers is a tom who does not feel safe without the company of other cats or twolegs. He only feels safe when he knows that there's another animal their to protect him. Checkers may be brave in the daytime, but at night he's a coward. He always sleeps with his twolegs, or at least close to them because darkness scares him and exploring in darkness is his worst nightmare. In the morning any fear will be forgotten and he'll leap up from his bed ready to face whatever is prepared for him. He doesn't really care, because it's bound to be exciting.
Checkers excitable nature can be a bad thing for other cats, because if they agree to come with him he is very reckless and careless and they'll basically be by themselves even if he's next to them. He just wants to have some excitement, and sometimes he gets so blinded by a want for that that he ends up forgetting about his own or other cats safety.

Skills
Hunting || 1/10 [He has no need to hunt]
Fighting || 4/10 [He can play fight an apply scratching a biting to those moves]
Climbing || 9/10 [He has practiced since he was a kit]
Scenting || 8/10 [He can scent mice but not catch them]

Quirks
-He roles around in the grass or on a rug to show happiness

Extra
"I don't think that when you say that I'm lazy because of what I am you mean to offend me. But either way you do."