View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Midge's Adoptables "Contest"

Darkstar looks adorable!!

Clan: ShadowClan

Sexuality: Panromantic pansexual

Personality: Though her thick fur and flat snout suggest otherwise, Darkstar is bright, talkative, and empathetic. She loves to socialize with apprentices and kits and loves playing with younger Clan cats. Darkstar also strongly believes that Clan relations must be upheld, even in unsure times. In her opinion, no one can win if the Clans don't work together.

Dislikes: In-fighting in her Clan

Weakness: She's too soft to outsiders and is often criticized by her more traditional Clan members

Any life-altering defect: Mild breathing problems

Extra: Her sense of smell is impaired by her snout, meaning hunting alone is hard for her and she often hunts with a partner

History: She was born to two ShadowClan cats, both of whom loved her but spoiled her rotten. Convinced that she would make the perfect medicine cat,
they convinced her to try being an apprentice. Though she loved to help other cats, she found that she hated having to remember all of the names of the herbs and remedies she needed to use, and was terrified of messing up and hurting someone. She switched to being a warrior apprentice when she was 8th moons old. Darkstar trained twice as hard as the other apprentices,
determined to prove herself, and ended up becoming a warrior at 13 moons--not an easy feat for her. Her leadership qualities in commanding patrols made her an easy choice for deputy, and later, leader.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit