View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:41 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: February Gathering

[OPEN]
"Woah!" Dovepaw stood alone, almost jumping to the moon. This was his first gathering! Walking to Seastones, the white cat had been on the verge of sprinting at full speed towards the shore. The stench, however, made him gag. Fishy, murky RiverClan scent had overloaded his senses, and he could smell an unusual scent, probably SkyClan. He could also make out faded scents of pine and rodent. Bet it's from those ThunderClan cats. They're just a bunch of mouse-brained wimps! Dovepaw knew what had been going on, though he had not participated in any battles, helping guard the camp. It's a Gathering, though. Too bad... I could show them! We could separate them, and force them to run through gorse bushes head on while fleeing! Looking around with glinting eyes, the apprentice couldn't scent any noticeable Thunder- or ShadowClan scent. He thought about trying to trip a RiverClan cat for fun, but decided it would be too attention drawing. Slowly, the WindClan cat padded towards the bustle, watching for a chance of mischief.
Waffle.