View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:24 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
A smile. Pit's stomach wriggled slightly. He tamped it down as firmly as he could, mentally scolding his own indiscipline. A second smile slid onto his maw anyway. Damn it. It took him a moment to process Flicker's words, her lilting voice distracting him from the content of her speech momentarily. He, inexplicably, smiled again as she commented something along the lines of him helping her beat some boredom. Nice. If nothing else, he could be a distraction albeit a rather unintelligent one. It took him a moment to decode her complaint as well, though he didn't entirely understand the allusion to experiments. Pit was aware there was some sort of overarching plan that involved the clan cats (he held no love for them, so harm coming to them didn't concern him) but as to the experiments.....he didn't know much. Above his brain capabilities no doubt.

Unfortunately, his reply to Flicker's query would have to be disappointing, he hadn't done anything beyond a quick hunting spree. I'm perfectly alright. he mewed, adding more somberly Nothing too exciting, I just brought back a couple of mice. Now he grew hesitant, fearing that he had misinterpreted the situation and was about to sound like an absolute fool. Though nothing new there, so he might as well go for it. If we're the only ones in camp right now......what will you miss? If you go hunting? He probably sounded fully daft, but Flicker would have to get used to it if they were going to be working together for long. Which, hopefully, they all would. His importance would come if there was any fighting that needed to be done, and given the snatches of the plan he had caught there would certainly be a time for that. @Streamtail

Flicker

Tw: Mentions of gore and death

Flicker cocks her head thinking for a moment about his question. What would she miss? Probably lots. When she goes 'hunting,' she really can't stop. Her obsessive fixation on blood just taunts her, luring her deep into the hunt. She's consumed by the urge, really. It's always more. More blood, more gore, more thrill. If there's no thrill, she's bored; if she's bored, she feels confined; if she feels confined... all hell could break free. It's a problem, whenever she goes hunting, she looks for a challenge. Not many things are challenging for her, another problem. She keeps wandering until she finds one, if she finds one; there'll be blood. If there's blood, it drives her to find another challenge, to give in to it all. You can see the cycle. So, in conclusion, no hunting; there's no time. That is the end of her contemplation, she can respond now. That was a bit of a pause, a little longer than she originally intended, oh well.

"No... that would be too much blood for me, I'd end up hunting for days..." She says vaguely, her bright voice is a bit distant, "I'd probably miss everything, no hunting for me."

Her gaze clouds up a bit, vision fuzzy as she remembers her last massacre. That was so fun, yet she may have gotten a little carried away. Flicker shakes her head; realizing she had sat up in her daze, she lays back down, trying to maintain a more carefree posture. She looks up at Pit, had she weirded him out? Most cats are a bit distraught when she mentions something along those lines, some even run away for fear of her. It's quite tedious really, having to chase after them and be ready with words of assurance when she reveals her hidden colors. However, she doesn't want Pit to be scared of her or anything, so she should probably sooth any alarm her words may have provoked.

"But don't worry! I would never hurt my friends or anything, you guys are basically everything important in my life. That is, except fun; that's pretty important to me too. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie," She lets out a quiet giggle at an attempt to disperse any tension she may have soaked the air in earlier.

A bit of dread always follows Flicker and one way or another, the cats around her always catch a bit of it from her, as if a curse. So, she hides it from others as long as possible with a mask-like grin and overly positive speech, almost training herself to be harmless-looking and cute. At least that's what she believes, inside she's a monster that must be fed, yet she chooses to hide it away under an act. She can't help but think of herself as that monster, can't help but think her personality is all fake, even though she is by nature very cute and sweet. The golden and cream molly dares a glance in Pit's direction, can he see the monster?

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 5th, 2024 at 09:25 AM.