View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2017, 12:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Lucious made out an empty laugh, rolling his green eyes. ''If I wanted to be a hunter, don't you think I would had been training? And, even if I did choose to be a fighter, I would had chose a better trainer.'' He says, his gaze hardening. What the tom said was a bit far, but that did not matter. Lucious could detect the walls of his trainer crumbling down. What was he trying to do? Appear in mock innocence? That was easy for Lucious to do. If the older tom wanted him to appear happy-like, Lucious could act on that. He was good a pretending. As the next words left Singe's mouth, Lucious got up to stretch. He shook his fur, and blinked his eyes slowly. ''Well, yeah, in your opinion. Though I rather be shown the facts instead of listening to empty sayings.'' Again, the tom knew that actions spoke louder than words. He was not impressed that Singe was speaking as if he were a leader. Something he was in the past. Something he was over thrown from. Something he failed to accomplish. Lucious wanted to snort, but he held it in as he listened further to what Singe was saying. ''Well, of course. I'm not your old apprentice, so you should never compare me to some idiotic clan cat.'' The young tom carried a deep voice, almost could be mistaken for an older age than he was. Though most young toms were like this, so it wasn't abnormal. However, Lucious felt slightly offended at what his trainee was suggesting. How would he tell him? Lucious never liked to tell things, so the tom entered into a low crouch, looking up at his mentor with a dark smirk. ''I like to show my actions, not tell them. So, why don't you prep yourself up to find out?'' Singe wanted to know how his combo moves worked, and Lucious had no problem showing them. Perhaps, it was more of a thing he could work.

Singe hid his emotions, and he was growing to dislike this abrupt tom. He seemed to the Savannah, snotty and more like a know-it-all. He was impressed either. Lucious seemed to be as if he was talking down to Singe, not showing any sign of respect for him. Singe didn't care if he didn't like him because of his previous leadership, but at least some form of respect should exist for a trainer. Even Singe had to admit that. No matter how resentful he was in showing it, Halite and Boreas, along with a select few other fighters, held his respect. Bucknight, Ratnight, and Blazingnight had had his respect. They seemed like notable leaders and noble cats. Lucious wasn't showing anything, no respect, and Singe wasn't a fan of it. Especially after he turned down his former apprentice. To him, Ebonypaw had been a very promising cat, so maybe this young cat liked to stereotype the Clans, but what did that make Singe to him? A coward? An insulate cat who think he knew more than he actually did? Singe frowned. He would have to fix this, but for now, he had to show who was the boss. "Do not speak to me like that. It will not be tolerated. Understood? If you have thoughts like this, keep them to yourself, as I do not want to hear them." he spat harshly. Disrespect and a lack of loyalty was above all, Singe's least favorite things. "Show me a combo move, using your front paws." He said, his voice tense as he lowered himself into a fighting stance. "And keep your claws sheathed for now."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~