View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2017, 12:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The large bodied Savannah lost his smile. Good, this trainee seemed to know who he was, though he doubted he knew all of it. But this cat seemed to hold a level head, one that was transfixed on the views of the Syndicate. Yes, he could grab all this from one, expressionless phrase. See, Singe had had to do that when he was leader, he had to read into what his cats told him, to see the truth. Yes, sometimes he read it wrong, but he knew mostly what he was doing. Expressionless, that meant that one, they weren't star struck by who he was and what he had done. It also meant, that he wouldn't make a big deal, and that he wouldn't be phased by emotions. Singe very quickly dropped the act, all the nice stuff. No need for it anymore. Expressionless, that would do well for Singe. He liked toying with other cats emotion, not engaging in his own. "Alright then. I can start you off with some intermediate moves. That is assuming you prefer to battle train? That is why you were assigned to me, if you wanted to be a hunter you have come to the wrong feline. I can do so much more than catch mindless prey." He said, his voice booming with a surge of power. He did like showing off somewhat, just to kind of show his dominance and strength. "Now, I could do you like my old apprentice back in Windclan and tell you to just attack me, but I think that would not be beneficial to you. Now, how do you work with combo moves?" He asked, his voice blatantly faking curiousity.
Lucious made out an empty laugh, rolling his green eyes. ''If I wanted to be a hunter, don't you think I would had been training? And, even if I did choose to be a fighter, I would had chose a better trainer.'' He says, his gaze hardening. What the tom said was a bit far, but that did not matter. Lucious could detect the walls of his trainer crumbling down. What was he trying to do? Appear in mock innocence? That was easy for Lucious to do. If the older tom wanted him to appear happy-like, Lucious could act on that. He was good a pretending. As the next words left Singe's mouth, Lucious got up to stretch. He shook his fur, and blinked his eyes slowly. ''Well, yeah, in your opinion. Though I rather be shown the facts instead of listening to empty sayings.'' Again, the tom knew that actions spoke louder than words. He was not impressed that Singe was speaking as if he were a leader. Something he was in the past. Something he was over thrown from. Something he failed to accomplish. Lucious wanted to snort, but he held it in as he listened further to what Singe was saying. ''Well, of course. I'm not your old apprentice, so you should never compare me to some idiotic clan cat.'' The young tom carried a deep voice, almost could be mistaken for an older age than he was. Though most young toms were like this, so it wasn't abnormal. However, Lucious felt slightly offended at what his trainee was suggesting. How would he tell him? Lucious never liked to tell things, so the tom entered into a low crouch, looking up at his mentor with a dark smirk. ''I like to show my actions, not tell them. So, why don't you prep yourself up to find out?'' Singe wanted to know how his combo moves worked, and Lucious had no problem showing them. Perhaps, it was more of a thing he could work.