View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Surprise me.''

That was the young tom's expressionless answer. He looked towards his new trainer, studying his exterior, and trying to decipher Singe's tone. The tom noted that he sounded too nice. Too pleasant. This made Lucious look away for a second, feeling dejected. He didn't want this type of mentor. Was this some type of joke? If so, Lucious did not like jokes. Even if it weren't a joke, Lucious wouldn't laugh at it. He rarely found anything funny. Laughing meant weakness. Though Lucious was young, that was the most thing he knew. Weakness was around every corner. Every feeling was a weakness. Every relationship was a weakness. Most importantly, love was a weakness. The sudden thought of it almost made bile come up, but the young tom stared on. He stared at his trainer, emotionless, expressionless present in his eyes. The tom looked like he was bored, but he wasn't. He didn't display a fetching feeling of happiness, but he prepped himself up for whatever might come his way. Another thing that the tom did not like was small talk. It was okay for his trainer to introduce himself, but that mattered little to Lucious. The mottled-like tom was here for one thing. One thing only and that was to train. Everything else was not important. Everything else could be saved another day. Lucious was also quite surprised that he was assigned Singe. He heard the stories. He knew the gossip. He knew the tom, and what he had done. Though that didn't bother him. In fact, it left him inspired. Whenever the tom was alone, he would think over this. How would he be able to take over once given the chance? How would he be better than the pathetic trainer he was given. Of course, Lucious thought everyone was inferior to him. The tom felt superior, a quiet-like one, that hardly voiced his thoughts. That said anything at all. Actions spoke louder than words, so why would words be of any use to him? They weren't of any use, so he refused to believe them. Instead, he did motions and actions, knowing that they were a lot easier to comprehend. Everything was easier said than done, eh? Not for Lucious. Everything was easier done than said. The tom didn't have a problem with talking. He told a few white lies, and he snapped at others whenever he felt too bothered. Above all, talking and teaming up with other cats weren't his goal. His goal was more simple. Not easy. Most likely would take a while before he got there, but as long as he came to his training sessions, and focused on the tom that played a large role during the Evil Era, Lucious felt that he would beat that. That he would perfect it. That his name would be remembered, and he wouldn't be taken down so easily...like the worthless trainer in front of him.

Other than that, the tom was grateful that Singe decided to take him in as a trainee. As he focused his striking green eyes on his trainer, no words came out. Just an expressionless face, and green eyes that seemed evil if focused into the depths.
The large bodied Savannah lost his smile. Good, this trainee seemed to know who he was, though he doubted he knew all of it. But this cat seemed to hold a level head, one that was transfixed on the views of the Syndicate. Yes, he could grab all this from one, expressionless phrase. See, Singe had had to do that when he was leader, he had to read into what his cats told him, to see the truth. Yes, sometimes he read it wrong, but he knew mostly what he was doing. Expressionless, that meant that one, they weren't star struck by who he was and what he had done. It also meant, that he wouldn't make a big deal, and that he wouldn't be phased by emotions. Singe very quickly dropped the act, all the nice stuff. No need for it anymore. Expressionless, that would do well for Singe. He liked toying with other cats emotion, not engaging in his own. "Alright then. I can start you off with some intermediate moves. That is assuming you prefer to battle train? That is why you were assigned to me, if you wanted to be a hunter you have come to the wrong feline. I can do so much more than catch mindless prey." He said, his voice booming with a surge of power. He did like showing off somewhat, just to kind of show his dominance and strength. "Now, I could do you like my old apprentice back in Windclan and tell you to just attack me, but I think that would not be beneficial to you. Now, how do you work with combo moves?" He asked, his voice blatantly faking curiousity.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~