View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:55 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Silverkit purred with amusement after Graynose had told the story.
"Really? Nightwhisker did that? But he is always so calm!" she asked.
"Yes! It was really surprising, to be honest. But he was right, in the end."
Silverkit wiggled her back in anticipation. "I can't wait to be an apprentice!" she beamed. Sootkit moved her focus to Silverkit. "It won't be long now, will it?" she thought. Pebblekit shivered. "We're about the age of turning into apprentices right? What if the Fallenstar doesn't want us to become apprentices?" He worried. Graynose licked his head reassuringly, with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Don't worry, you'll be having you ceremony soon. I'm so proud of all three of you!" Silverkit unsheathed her claws. "We better will! I will be the best apprentice ever- and then the bravest and most fiercest warrior! Rainpaw has already taught me some hunting moves." she boasted.
Sootkit looked at her sibling warmly, while Pebblekit looked worried.
"I'll never become as good a warrior as you! It will be too scary." he sniffed.
Silverkit looked at him with confusion. "Of course you will! You are my kin, right? You just have to change your attitude, and don't be so scared all the time." she mewed with a tone like it was obvious. Pebblekit sniffed again, but seemed to feel better. Sootkit puffed his head. "We'll all help each other out." she declared. Pebblekit sighed. "You're right, I will do my best to serve the clan- even if it's scary!" he assured. "Then... Let's test out battlemoves!" challenged Silverkit, and jumped on top of Pebblekit, spraying dirt and moss everywhere. Graynose knew she ought to go between them so they wouldn't destroy all the moss, but they were just too cute, she thought and smiled.