View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Jaggedkit was enjoying this little race he was having with the butterfly, but all of the sudden, his fun was interrupted by a ginger blur of fur that whizzed by him. Coming to an abrupt stop, the silver tom watched as the she-cat started patting at his butterfly. He cocked his head slightly, confused. Jaggedkit had never been the one to share, he hated sharing. He like having things to himself, whether it be attention, prey, or even certain cats. And this butterfly, that was his. This action of the she-cat was not going to just be "let go."
"Umm excuse me, but what do you think you're doing?" Jaggedkit meowed, walking closer to the smaller she-cat, feeling a small burst of pleasure at the fact that he towered over her. Jaggedkit was taller than most kits his age, except for the two very tall tom-kits he knew that were only a moon younger than him. Well, he didn't know them, he knew of them. He'd seen them around once or twice. And all that Jaggedkit knew, was that, in the future, they were going to be some competitors.
The silver tom kept his pale green gaze on the ginger feline, blinking every so slightly. Upon meeting a new cat, Jaggedkit always made sure he asserted his dominance. Well, the dominance he thinks he has over every other cat.
The ginger feline had paid no heed that she interrupted someone else's fun. If she wanted to join in the fun, why not? Sometimes inserting yourself into different situations could gain you a new friend. Most of the time. Most of the time your company was wanted. Though judging from the silver feline, Cerisekit thought he could use a friend. She halted her paws, noticing that a Tom kit stopped trailing along. In fact, the butterfly was getting away now. She was going to shrug it off, and continue after the fascinating creature, but her path was stopped. Did this Tom really have the nerve to step into her comfort zone, trying to dominate her? Cerisekit perked her ears, her eyes glowing up at her company, even tilting her head to a certain degree to pull off that innocently cute look. "I think..." she paused, feigning her thought process. "I'm chasing a butterfly," she concluded, then slowly brought her head straight again and began nodding slowly. She reciprocated his actions; blinking her eyes ever so slowly to follow his movements. It was like a game to her because of this Tom thought just because he could tower over her, that he was taller than her - he had another thing coming. "What did you think I was doing?" She gave her company a questioning look, and a knowing smile flicked onto her maw. It may sounded like she was getting slick (perhaps, she was) or, maybe she was toying with the Tom. However way he wanted to take it.