Old December 6th, 2017, 04:25 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The blonde and white feline flinched as he spoke her name a little too loudly. She glanced around to see if anyone was watching her now - one or two cats had turned their heads, but they looked away soon after. "Shh..." She ordered, her tail flicking worriedly as she glanced at them. She remained on top of Snowpaw, like she thought it would attract less attention that way - and sure enough, nobody else turned their heads or gave her weird looks. Maybe they were just going to treat her like another cat. Caliapaw had wanted to raise more awareness about how hard a medicine cat's job really was, but now she wasn't so sure. She was afraid that might put her more in the spotlight - which she most certainly did not want. "Good." She mewed teasingly before she hopped off of him. At his surprised yowl, Caliapaw half-jumped - her fur bristling with surprise. When he spoke, the she cat looked down at his nose with a huff - and saw the spider crawling there. It was harmless enough; just a small thing, one that honestly couldn't hurt Snowpaw. A sigh escaped her as lifted her tail to flick it away. "It's just a harmless spider," She mewed with a hint of annoyance and laughter in her voice, but she flicked it off of him anyways. "See? It's gone." She shook her head, settling down near Snowpaw and curling her tail neatly around her own paws as she did so.

Snowpaw's ears lowered a little, knowing his mistake. He honestly didn't think he spoke too loud but it must have been that. As she got off him, he was staring directly at the spider or trying to. He shake his head, embarrassed. He looked up again, looking at Caliapaw. "I knew that, how could I have known it wasn't poisonous?" He realized how harsh he sounded, quickly adding. "Thanks though, I don't know how long I could stay still before it was gone. " Snowpaw said, licking his chest. Obviously he had tried to cover up his somewhat fear of spiders, he smiled warmly at his sister. "How it been?" He had said. Of course, he wouldn't push her to tell him everything that been happening. He pawed at the fallen leaf that had finally fall off his head, he shook the dirt out of his pelt before sitting down. His gaze followed when she glance around, Snowpaw was prepared if someone gave them a weird look to return it. What's so strange of siblings messing around? He was relieved that no one had gave them a weird look yet, he didn't want his sister to walk away because of it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 6th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.