View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The Buizel froze, eyes going wide and face feeling hotter than flames. Her tail instinctively propelled weakly, enough to let her hover in the water. Ray slowly looked at the Gabite, stumbling and stuttering over her words. "I-I..."
Then, as she slowly started to recover, she placed a false glare on her face. "Stop smiling like that, you smug land-shark!" She exclaimed jokingly, an unstoppable smile crossing her face.

Gordan paused for a moment, surprised. "Wait... What!?" He exclaimed, about to question the Flygon on what he'd just declared. But he stopped when his voice echoed off of seemingly empty roomed walls. "N-No," he stuttered, the previous events slipping his mind, "I don't think it is. This is weird." He lowered his voice to a quieter level than what it was a moment ago, not liking the sound of his own voice bouncing around in the room for what felt like ages.

Ludo blushed at the compliment, smiling. "A-And being your second-in-command is certainly an honor, sir," he replied, smiling widely. Then, at the Guildmaster's offer to do the job. he shook his head rapidly. "No no no, it's alright, Guildmaster! I've got it! You shouldn't have to do this job!"
His Guildmaster was one of the only people who Ludo gave all of his respect to.
Sam smiled as the Buizel supposedly glared at him, he laughed. "Come on now, we should really get going now, my beautiful." He said, running a claw along her cheek before he started swimming, he went slow at first, only waiting for her to catch up. "You'll have to be ready for kisses like that, because just like a shark, you never know when I'll 'attack'." He called with a wink, it was pretty funny to mess with her like that, because she never took it the wrong way and always had that cute little smile on her face.

The Flygon gulped."N-Nothing!" He said, alarmed, the Mienfoo was really gonna question him about that! "S-So, you wanna go on first, I-I'll follow you..." He added, Sahara losing all confidence in himself, his wings shaking slightly. "T-There's really no one... What if it's a trap..?" He asked, whispering, his heartbeat grew faster by the passing seconds, this was really sketchy, this was simply an empty dungeon, well, that's what it looked like right now, and Sahara hated it. "G-Gordan, there are some steps over there..." He realised, pointing to them. "Maybe they're really high in the dungeon..?" He questionned.
---

Henry smiled as Ludo spoke. "Couldn't have made a better choice for a second-in-command." He said, gently patting the Ampharos' shoulder. "Hey, relax a bit, you looked stressed, I'll do it, the only thing I'm asking you to do right now, Ludo, is to bring me what we need to hang on that board, you can come and help if you want, after all, I need to socialize with those in town, right?" The Guildmaster asked, smiling like he always did. "Don't get everything on your shoulders, it's not because you're my second-in-command that you need to act like a servant to me, if I need you, I call your name, and if you got this position, it's because you're worthy." He added. "Now, go and take what we need and we shall get going!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms and smiling at the Electric-type.