Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Kit Burrow

┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan
White and gray siamese with blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

Wow. Mintpaw already guessed that there was much to tell, but she would have never imaged that so many things had happened in so few time.
There was a lot about Thunderclan in Riverclan's history, apparently, but what had shocked her most was the way her own clan had treated a young apprentice after a fight over territory.
Skystar sounds like a ruthless cat... I'm glad there's Pikestar now. He's a great leader, and his kindness is incredible.

The white siamese dipped her head as the tom finished talking, guessing that now he was very thirsty and tired as well. "Thank you... for these stories. It was really interesting." She thanked him with a soft voice. Now she needed some time alone, to process all of these events and ponder on some of them.

She dismissed herself after Sedgestorm's acknowledgment, and then headed to the shore or the shallow stream at the edge of the camp. Water would help her think.

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

[ @Abyssopelagic thanks a lot for this resume!! It was really interesting and I appreciated the effort ahah /gen ]