Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2023, 11:36 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Sedgestorm was pleased with Mintpaw's manners and gave her a kind smile.
"I do apologize it's just us today. I hope you won't find it too boring."
Perhaps it was for the best, as this would be his first lessons he gave. And he'd have time to better hone the lesson plans before teaching a big group.
"I would also like to preface our lesson to say I will be going backward, by each leader that preceeded the current or last mentioned, from the start of their time as leader, to the end with. So hopefully there's no confusion on the timeline."
It was much easier for him this way, and it probably helped that Skystar had the shortest reign, yet somehow was still packed with loads of drama and excitement.....
Since it was just the apprentice and no kits, he figured he wouldn't have to be delicate when it came to the mentions of death. Not that he'd be giving any graphic details, but he'd definitely be phrasing a few things differently if he thought little ears were listening.
"One last thing..... my knowledge may not be complete, but I will give you the truth as I know and nothing but what I know to be true. I will not place me beliefs and speculations on you, as I want you to form your own ideas. For this reason, while I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have, I will not debate any topics."
He smiled dryly.
"I hope you understand."
He paused to give Mintpaw a moment to reply, even if she'd already shown she was ready.

[ @Wingnettle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.