View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Backstage [ a twisted warrior ]

A soft hum came from the leaders den, it was soothing almost even angelic if you could see it that way and it came from the clans leader herself. Coldstar a cool beauty with a rather cold personality of course if you didn’t earn her trust. She was doing something with a father carefully placing it on a Little ball of dry moss and laughs softly to herself when she moved back. She has just made a little bunny ball for the kits. Some seeds as eyes and two blue jay feathers for ears. She purrs softly as she begins to poke it with her paw, “ I wonder if they like these.” She says with a soft purr as she looks outside, it was about to be morning soon and already she can see the sun coming up time for a new day! She smiles softly as she begins to stand up “ .. hmm I wonder..” she thinks to herself as she begins to hide the little rabbit toy and than begins to walk outside breathing in the fresh morning air. “ now ..where’s lemonfur?” She thinks out loud as she begins to walk towards the leaders den, seeking since she was in a playful mode she yowls loudly waking them up “ wake up!! The sun is already up! “ she yells loudly now getting into her leader mode however she still held that teasing smile especially when her brother shadowmoon growls “ five more minutes..” coldstar laughs softly “ five more minutes with the elders?” Suddenly shadowmoon gets up “ never mind I’m up!” @Celestial :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 15th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.